Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I can't even make this stuff up....

I finally finished the essay for Medaille last night. Only took me weeks to sit down and pull the best BS out of my head. On to the story...

Last night we started powerwashing the house to get the paint chips off. The siding now has alot of little cuts in the siding. Our next step? Well not painting. We either need the siding we have now replaced, then paint or have it fully sided. Irony is, is that I had a message on my answering machine from the other day that I hadn't deleted yet from a contractor giving us the opportunity for a free estimate. They too know our house looks like shit.

This morning I put Quinn in the car and notice that the back driver side door wasn't closed all the way. Then I notice that my glove box is open and my console was up. I strap him in then look around. Weird, I didn't leave it that way. I then notice my CD's and my cell phone are gone. I was robbed in my own driveway. Are you kidding me? I start the car and my door ajar light comes on and the front passenger side was slightly open too. Punk kids wouldn't want to wake anyone by slamming the car doors. I called the cops this morning. I know there isn't a chance in hell I'll get my stuff back, but can you get these kids off the streets? When I called they said there were a few more complaints from my street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home