Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm in!

I am in. I am now officially a student of Medialle College! I found out Friday.

I had the day off Friday, which was very relaxing, then I got the news. It made Friday a great day.

Company picnic was Friday night at the Bison's. They won, I heard! I was too busy chatting and drinking that the only thing I watched was my face from fowl balls. Thanks to my husband who watched the game and would yell over to us, "heads up!".

Saturday we headed down to Chautauqua. Huge thunderstorms down there Saturday night. Quinn loved the boat. Still not to crazy about the water.

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I went there and got my Bach. in El. Ed. Very different from normal college experience..I was not used to driving back and forth since I went away to school you know! I hope it all goes well for you there! I am so proud of you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home