Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Dessert: shattered...

I was at Tops last night doing my weekly shopping (woohoo), and I stumbled upon Chips Ahoy 2 for $4. Ah, good deal I tell myself. Self, why don't you grab those chocolate peanut butter chunk cookies. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, these foreign exchange students jump in front of me, converse in their little language and pick out two flavors. The only English word I understood was "Nabisco". They took my chocolate peanut butter chunk....bastards. I walked down the aisle to see if there were more down there. Nope. Back to the end cap. Nope. I had to settle for Chocolate chip.

I don't have a problem with people visiting our country, unless of course they mess with my dessert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home