Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Labor day should be renamed to

No-labor day. Because that is what I did. No labor. We went to Chautauqua for the weekend and relaxed (well as much as we could chasing a toddler and keeping him away from the water).

Monday, Quinn turned 18 months old, and on that day he learned how to open the screen door and walk down the porch stairs carefully with the railing (with supervision of course)! He’s almost tall enough to reach the basement door so I’ll have to child proof it before he shows interest in it.

Yesterday was the second day of school. The work load is heavy, but I’ll get used to it. I have a lot of reading and a few writing assignments to do, which means most of my free time will be dedicated to that. By free time I mean lunch hours, after the baby goes to bed, and nap times. Saturday will be dedicated to limited homework, because after all, I need a minute to take it easy, and do housework of course! Lucky for me, I have a husband who does his share, so it isn’t all on my shoulders (girls, I can not tell you my secret!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home