Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm sitting here listening to the sounds of twinkle twinkle little star coming from the gloworm (go-germ) and the sounds of Quinn kissing (mwah) and talking to it.

I haven't had a chance to write since I've been busy at work with some actual grown up projects that they let me handle. Today I had a presentation on the company website. I made an appointment to crash the department head meeting to show them the statistics. Yesterday I emailed one of the guys to make sure he has the projector and a laptop set up for the meeting. This morning he walks by me 5 minutes before I'm supposed to be in there and says "I guess you need this" while carrying the projector. "I emailed you yesterday, so you would be prepared." I guess people still don't take me very seriously even during my grown up projects.

I met with a wife of a co-worker today who I am puting together a mailer for. We went to the Olive Garden for a light business lunch. I'm looking forward to putting my graphic design training to use. I started off in graphic design at Villa, and at 4 months pregnant, switched to business. I have enough training and credits to do it on the side if I want to. I just have to invest in the software.

Highlights of the last 6 days:

1. Took Quinn to 2 halloween festivals. One at the market near my house, where he won a fishey. One at the Eastern Hills mall packed full of kids. We walked around for 2 hours, and all he got was 10 pieces of candy.

2. Monday fishey died. Bye bye fishey as he was flushed down the toilet. Later mom stopped by so we dressed Quinn up for the 3rd day in a row.

3. Tuesday dressed Quinn up again for school then later for trick or treating. He went with his daddy while mommy was at school.

4. School. New teacher, new class. Teacher clears his throat and grabs his crotch every 5 seconds. Great for concentration.

5. My cold I have been trying to get/fight/get has finally surfaced. Not full blown yet. I made an appointment with an ENT to find out why the sinuses are so ick.

6. Today was hubby's birthday.

7. Target the day after halloween = some crazy people.

8. Today I wondered while sitting at the chiropractor why people who have handicapped signs on their rearview mirrors, have extremely huge, high up vehicles. There is the woman getting out of her SUV, she's 4 feet tall with a 2 foot drop and another 2 feet of seat to avoid, yet she's handicapped.

Baby's halloween costume: a dragon, no a dinosaur, no an alligator....next year he is going to be something that everyone can easily identify.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home