Tuesday, October 24, 2006

You know those Mac commercials? Well that’s great that they can do movies, music and pictures, but they are not compatible with the rest of the world. Everything I try to email from my home computer does not open up on anyone else’s PCs. UGH!

Friday went to Target, then to McDonald’s for dinner. We have to eat at McDonald’s or something like that now if we chose to dine in somewhere. Quinn climbs the walls at any restaurant that takes longer than an hour. Fast food has to be our choice at least for now.

Saturday morning I went to a baby shower. It was nice, and she had gotten a lot of cute stuff. No good stories from that. Blah.

Saturday night we took Quinn to my mom’s for the night and went to a Halloween party. Jay and I were the roman people again. The best costumes there was what my sister in law and future brother in law were wearing. She was a nerd and he was Clark Kent, and later took off the glasses, tie, shirt, and pants exposing his superman costume underneath. He played the Superman theme song on his cell phone while he stripped. Later after a few rum and cokes, he and I switched costumes. We were rolling laughing.

Sunday was pick up Quinn, recover from a hangover day. Ok, mostly me recovering from a hangover that lasted until 2 pm. I can’t bounce back as fast as I used to.

Weird things that happened this weekend:

Saturday we noticed we were out of hot water. Pilot was on but it wasn’t firing. Yesterday my step father went and picked up a new tank (we would reimburse him for it, we didn’t know what to get, but he did). Turned out the knob was on pilot instead of on.

Ripped a hold in the back of my pants at lunch today exposing my butt cheek. Got out of my car and felt a little draft.

Wondered while at Target on Friday why people find the need to tell store managers everything happening in their lives.

IE: Customer to service counter staff: “Can you hold these for me for a little while? I’ll be right back for them.”

Service counter staff: “Yes we can”

Customer: “Ok good, it’s just that I walked here and have to run home quick. My brother will pick me up and bring me back here.”

Couldn’t you just say thank you? Did he really have to know all of that stuff?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home