Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It happened...

He said it. Quinn said the one word that I have been dreading since he starting talking. You may think it is a swear word. Nope hasn't picked those up yet, but I guarantee the first one of those he blurts out is shit.

Yesterday I grabbed the crayons and a coloring book and sat down with him on his bedroom floor and we started coloring. I gave him red. Not good enough. I gave him green. He was ok with that. Then he decided to run in and out of the bedroom with the crayon, so I had to make sure he didn't go writing on the walls.

He came back in and grabbed the box and one by one he took them out. He spread them all out on the floor and he used each one for about a second and drew a scribble with them.

He then gathered them all up and tucked them in between his legs, covered them up, and looked at me and said....

MINE!

(OH NO...)

2 Comments:

At 5:21 PM , Blogger Fizzgig said...

Is it bad that I'm 30...and it's one of my very own favorite words.

 
At 5:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh the fun begins....the dreaded MINE!!! have fun with that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home