Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My face hurts....

Yeah I know it’s killing you, ha, ha, ha! I feel horrible this morning. Woke up with tremendous sinus pressure. Hopefully something that a little Tylenol can take care of. It better not turn it to a full blown cold though. I am not ready for cold season!

School night last night. Next week is the last class in this series. Then off the 24th and back for the next class on the 31st. I’m going to miss my baby’s second Halloween. He is going to be a dragon!

Every time I get home from school I am so wired. I have a really hard time settling down. Maybe it was from the cup of coffee I had before and the cup of diet pepsi I had during. Ah could have been…..

I never wrote the results of the class representative vote. I won! I am the class rep for our cohort and I’m pretty excited about it. It’ll be a great experience, plus I’ll learn some great leadership skills. I will be trained next Tuesday officially!

This class has really opened my eyes up to these problems that I’ve been having at work. It has trained me to not sweat the small stuff and overcome these situations. I have always been on a professional level and he is also on my side when these problems occur. I’m glad he has my back!

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM , Blogger Fizzgig said...

my brother use to always say that to me when i said my face hurts. He was mean.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home