Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Much better.

I have not been right since last Tuesday. It started while I was at school. The fever, the aches, the chills, the pressure in my head. It went away Wednesday, but then came back that night but not as bad, Thursday night same thing. Friday night was the worst and I wound up in the fetal position in bed feeling like there were subzero temps in the room. Saturday was a little better but I was so sore physically. Both Saturday and Sunday I was waking up in pools of my own sweat (gross). Today is the first day in a week that I have actually felt almost 100%. I went to the doctor yesterday to make sure I wasn't terminally ill. Everything is fine. What ever I was fighting was viral. I can't just get something that is normal. I had flu symptoms and sinus pressure and the worst headache for 6 days straight. Nothing made sense. My body still feels like it was pretty beat up. Now I know that everything is fine and I'm pretty much over this viral thing, I think otherwise I am being affected by the stress. I need to take the responsibility level down a notch!

For those that know me, know that I am a huge hypochondriac, and of course diagnose myself on the internet all of the time, so I think I had some thing that ended in ...itosis and had 6 months to live. When I'm healthy though, I don't think that I have random diseases!

My school work suffered a little too. I'm going to see if I can email him my paper tomorrow, because my productivity level was at an all time low. Hopefully he'll understand. Back to the grindstone this week!

2 Comments:

At 2:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it sounds like I have the same thing....feeling pretty shitty here....pressure and chills and all the fun aches and pains of the flu! Hopefully it will be gone in a few days.
Sarah

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger Fizzgig said...

Glad you're better!
That is funny, one time I thought I had menangitis. The internet is sometimes not such a great thing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home