Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pet peeve...

People are so fucking nosy.

Adding to this post from yesterday.

Let me elaborate....I started my project that I had mentioned in my previous post during my lunch hour here at work. Normally eating lunch at my desk is a nightmare because they either A) think you are working or B) think you want to talk. There is only one reason for being at my desk and that is to use the computer.

So back to the project. I start the project by google(ing) pictures of diamonds. Well you wouldn't believe the comments made by on-lookers (or in other words, the nosy people).
What are you doing? Are you buying a diamond? How big is that diamond? Looking for a ring? How many carots do you think that is? That's a cool looking dimond? Wow, look at that thing?

This is the biggest thing that irritates me here. Get off my back!

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM , Blogger Fizzgig said...

Graphics design, cooooool! It always baffels me what our graphics guy can do. It would be a fun job....yet, he's stressed all the time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home