Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wedding day jitters

Not for the bride and groom either. For me. This is a time when my oh so lovingly disfunctional family all comes together as one, and if my uncle ruins my brother's day with "memories" of my father, then I will have to kick him in the nuts.

Not that memories of my father are at all bad. It is just that he finds the WORST times to start talking about them. I'm sure my brother(s) are both sad that their father couldn't see this, but let's not dwell on it.

This weekend will be extremely fun and busy! Tomorrow is set up day at the reception hall, and then the rehersal later that night. I have to pick up hubby's suit, my dress, and several boxes of kleenex for me....then all will be done.

I can't believe my baby brother is getting married. Dear brother: I love you very much. You have always been so tough in all that has happened in your life. You keep a smile on your face and a positive attitude through it all, all while trying to make sure that everyone else does the same. I am so happy that you found a wonderful woman that you can spend the rest of your life with. Love always, Sissy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home