Friday, July 27, 2007

Never stops....

I never stop. From the time that I get up in the morning, until the time I go to bed, I never stop. I was thinking about not doing anything today, but I couldn't fathom sitting around when there is stuff to be done. There is always stuff to be done. I feel like I have more work to do now that I don't work during the day! I am not in the least complaining though. I have a great time with my son every single day. Even if I have things to be done I still find time to play with him.

Work is going well. My co-worker quit today, which means that I guess I'll have to be responsible now. I liked not having any worrys or dealing with any managers. Just do my job and be out of there. Plus the new person will need me to tell them how to do things, so I'll need to know more for that. I really hope the new person is cool, because I'm going to have to spend 7 hours a night alone with that person.

Today is my anniversary. 5 years. We are going out to dinner. I'm the romantic one I guess. I will be planning the dinner. On our first anniversary I said to him that I'll plan the first one, he can plan the next and so on. We'll alternate. That worked out well considering I've planned the last 5 years. Grammy is babysitting over night. Probably the first time we've spent time together in a while and I plan to rest. Rest, eat and drink! Maybe I'll send myself some roses. That'll be sweet of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home