Thursday, August 10, 2006

Attack of the hormones

Ok so what is my problem? Have we seen the posts lately? Pissed about work. Pissed about how old I feel. Pissed about the cookies that the tourists stole before my eyes. Obviously they came here for that reason and I’ll let them find happiness….

I burst out crying on my way back to work on lunch. Why? I’m not sad. I’m not unhappy. Just genuinely miserable lately. Holy crap. I have a wonderful family, an ok paying job, great friends. I can find happiness in that. Not right now with revenge of the hormones. You think that these strange post-baby feelings would have gone away by now. I called my doc….we’re going to chat about these BC pills that have taken my brain away and my emotions on this roller coaster ride.

I need a drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home