Monday, November 27, 2006

Over ate and over joyed...

In between all of my endless ranting and raving about work I decided to have myself a good holiday and relax. I relaxed from Wednesday post work until today, pre work. Therefore I had a good, solid 4 days to eat and love my baby to pieces.

To sum it up there was on lot of goodies on Thursday, between gram's and the in-laws. Friday was a trip to Kelly's for a visit with Good Ole' Saint Nick. Warning to all mothers: despite your effort for your toddler to give a hoot about Santa, forget it as he will scream bloody murder. He will stop to check him out a few times during the countless laps he decides to run while waiting for this scary man with a white beard.

Saturday was visit the entire fam at the bowling alley night. Jay's cousin is leaving town, so they had a going away party for him there.

My favorite highlight about Sunday was that Quinn counted to ten. He skips nine, but ah well, it'll come. I was so proud of my scholar! I had group later that night and on the way was pulled over for running a red light...oops.

My other favorite highlight from the weekend was that Quinn learned how to drink from a straw! Good bye sippy cups...

My big news is that I am calling tomorrow to set up an interview at a credit company. I am hoping for this, so cross your fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home