Wednesday, November 22, 2006

See how quickly I bounce back from stuff. I'm just so sick of things being so cluttered in my life. I'm sick of bitching about it and people are sick of me bitching about it.

I have to make squash tomorrow for the big T-day! Going to grams. My aunt and cousin will be in from out of town so we get to spend some time with them. Then off to the in-laws for pie.

I had school last night. Things there are going ok. I just wish that they would talk more, but ah well, nothing you can do about that. It's been 2 1/2 months since I started and really no one has warmed up yet. In time. Maybe we all need some drinks to loosen things up. That is always a good ice breaker!

I've narrowed the part time opportunities for myself: collections is a sure thing. Not something that I've always dreamed of doing, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Unless I hear otherwise, that is pretty much the only option to make ok money during the night and on weekends. Working on that this weekend....that and fattening myself up a little too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home