Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It happened part 2

A few months ago I wrote this. That was the word I was dreading. Well the action that I have been dreading since Quinn learned how to climb into his crib, was the fact that someday he will crawl out of his crib.

Well that day was today!!! I heard him playing around in there this morning aroun 8:45 or so. I fell back asleep for a few minutes, when I woke to him saying (standing at the end of my bed looking up at me with his hair like this):



(waffles added later)

"I wake Mama". Now it is time for child proofed basement door, child proof refrigerator and dishwasher and possibly a big boy bed!

1 Comments:

At 6:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww your baby is no longer a baby! Have fun with the big boy bed...here is a suggestion you can take or leave...instead of going the toddler bed route...( pretty much a waste of time) we bought a single mattrees and box spring put it on the floor with no frame and used that for about months....much easier transition to a regular bed when he is ready and extra money for a toddler bed and then a single bed. And if you need to lay with him to getused to it...( which we did with meg) it is wasier to snuggle in a twin size bed than a tiny little crib mattress....just my thoughts! How cute was the "i wake momma" love it! he is going to be two soon...crazy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home