Friday, January 05, 2007

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!

And for real this time...not just through marriage, from which I have inherited many, many neices (and finally one nephew on the way, well maybe two, we haven't heard about the other pregnant sis in law yet).

Yes, my baby baby brother is going to be a daddy. I'm still numb to the news, happy oh yes, but it hasn't settled in yet. I mean he hasn't actually told me himself yet. But when he does I can assure you that there will be tears flowin'!

What a great daddy he will be and his bride to be (we do things a little different on the east side of Elma) is a very nice girl. He just bought a house so he should be nice and cozy there with his little family!

Aw, little family *sob*, I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok I am just feeling so old now...jake is going to be a daddy! GOod for him! Tell him we are so happy for him!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home