Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Moving on...

Now that I have completely worn out the work topic, let's get back to the rest of my life.

(hold please for baby smooching and belly zurburts)

During that pause, I came to find smelly baby poop so it was an even longer pause for changing a diaper! Which, by the way, he still has to play with a toy during to keep from grabbing the peepee at any chance he gets. I grabbed the first thing I could find, and that was the nose sucker. Who knew it would be so much fun.

Let me say I have been completely intoxicated with time spent with my baby! He is so much fun and I'm having so much fun! It is so nice to be able to see him so much.

With all of this extra time I am all set for Christmas. Presents are wrapped (except one that Quinn decided to open) and cookies are made. I have never been this prepared for any holiday.

If it sounds like I am bragging I am....and lovin every minute baby!

1 Comments:

At 8:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I am soooo happy foryou and your new found "intoxication" I totally understand the pee pee grabbing thing...it is like they are obsessed with it ( this early...go figure) Babies are so much fun....I am soo happy for you Rach! love and kiss and hug quinn to death...time will really fly especially with seeing him so much during the day...trust me ( although you probalby already realize that! ) Have a merry christmas and healthy and happy new year! Lots of love,
Sarah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home