Saturday, January 20, 2007

Much needed night out...

Hubby and I went out last night to our first Sabres game of the season. Great game too against the Canucks. Ended in a shoot out and I'm sure I don't have to explain!

I switched my Friday night to Wednesday so I could go and I'm glad I did. We had a great. We even got yelled at for cheering for Buffalo, um by a Buffalo fan too. Drury scored with seconds left in regulation, we of course the the natural thing and jumped up with excitement. Well apparently the guy behind us was much to mature (old) and sofisticated (lazy) to get up and cheer for his team. "Oh sit down" he says. Um, go home and watch it on TV.

Was it me or did the jumbotron add 1,000,000 pounds to Nicholas Pickelous?

My sister-in-law and boyfriend made it on the kiss cam.

Today I had to work until 12 and came home to make lunch, an apple pie, and smooch baby! Going to a going away party tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home