Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy anniversary blog

Seeing as baby was sent home sick on Tuesday, there was no way he was going to school yesterday. Being a lifesaver and the wonderful Grammy that she is, my mom sacrificed her morning to take care of him for me. It really wasn’t like I had to twist her arm or anything! I took the afternoon off and loved every minute of it. I wish it was like that everyday. (me working less time, not him being sick!) Around 1:00 I noticed he had drainage coming from both ears, so I called the doc. They had an opening at 4:45 so I took him then. The doctor finally put him on a maintenance plan for the ears which is nice because I don’t see him growing out of the infections any time soon. Even with the tubes he is getting them and I think it is because he is still so little. She wrote a prescription for the big bottle of ear drops, and now every time I see any drainage, I can start him on those instead of taking him in every time. Whew….that’s a relief. One less thing I have to be stressed about.

Today is the blog’s anniversary.

After 1 year I,
Still do not know how to post links on the side of my blog.
Am hopefully writing a little better.
Realized that my life is dramatic.
Have graduated and realized that once you graduate there are mysteriously no jobs now at my current level.
Got a new car.
Am still stressed over family, job, time for myself.
Started a new school.
Made many new blog friends, but they don’t know that we are blog friends
Still have a half painted house.
Still have a non-tiled bathroom.
Still have a small leak in my basement.
Am still the same weight even after the big plan(s) to lose some of it.
Have loved watching my baby grow and learn!


And that’s that. What does next year have in store for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home