Friday, August 18, 2006

sick, sick, sick....

My life has been touched with sickness this last week. First the baby, then the hubby, then me. Of course I get it the worst. I’ve been fighting a fever, sore throat, and a head ache for two days. I can’t sleep right now either, so I’m exhausted. I keep waking up at least 3-4 times a night sweating from this fever. I haven’t slept this bad since my nightly feeding wake up calls! At least that was a sweet loving reason to get up at two am.

I must share how much of a klutz I am too. I bruised my left ankle, by walking into the rototiller blade in my garage. That was the first day of my fever and I was extra sensitive to pain. Today I just walked into the counter that I have been passing by everyday for the last three years.

I have always been a klutz. I played soccer for 10+ years and was only really hurt bad once. Every other time I’ve been in the hospital is for walking or rollerblading mishaps. I’m always running into stuff or falling on my butt or something just really awkward. I once had a concussion from fainting, but, oh no, not from any sporting injuries.

So if anyone sees an article in the Buffalo News titled, "Girl recovering from head injuries from walking into a pole", it's me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home