Friday, August 11, 2006

What my dreams are telling me....

I dreamt last night that I was at a family picnic in a park at a shelter (from what I remember, it looked alot like the Marilla town park). While at the picnic I go into labor and give birth to twin boys. Then everyone starts passing the babies around like this is normal to give birth in a shelter. Jay and I were so excited and we were trying to think of names for them. I go to the bathroom and when I come back, the twins were 7. Talking about baseball and wearing their game jerseys. I was so upset. We didn't even pick names for them. Now they are 7. Where did the time go? I just went to the bathroom and my babies are all grown up.

This is a sign that I am missing out on my baby's life. I need to make new career move where I can work less and enjoy him more.

That and I hope this means next time I have twins!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love reading your blogs...makes me feel likwe i am not the only one who feels out of the loop (the 29 going on 40) and loved the hormonal one...i hav'nt been hormonally right since before meg lol. I hope you find what you are looking for in a job....and gosh you want twins...CRAZY!!!!! love ya lots...we are coming home tonight..if you want give a call at my mom's 677 9506 or my cell 373 6140..
going to the erie county fair.....maybe i will runto mark...lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home