Thursday, November 30, 2006

Decisions, decisions

I got the job. I had the interview at 11 this morning. I was there promptly at 10:30, filled out the required paperwork, took a 10 question math test (if Sally owes $200 and makes a payment of $50 how much is left...), and went in for the interview.

It was a short session. 25 minutes. The commute will be about 20 minutes, and I'll be working Monday, Thursday, Friday from 3-10 and Saturday from 8-12. What is this mystery job? Collections. What do they pay? Not much to start. It just about evens out for us. My take home from my current job minus daycare costs, equals working 25 hours a week at a lower pay rate. This company is fast paced and fast growing so I think I'll be able to advance, plus they make commission.

With that being said, now it is time to say goodbye to the old place. I can hardly contain myself. I am a little nervous though.

I start on the 18th of December.

1 Comments:

At 7:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know how stressful it is to find the rihgt fit for part time work for everyone involved... I hope this pans out to be what you want it to be. love ya lots!
Sarah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home