Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Got it baby!

I got the interview!!

One of the biggest reasons (beside the obvious bitch fests that I’ve had lately) is because my work load is so light and I sit here most of the day doing nothing, while those that have a heavy work load sit there most of the day doing nothing. Hmm, how does that pan out anyways?

So the big boss is coming tomorrow to observe our department. Mark my words that those people that are “so busy” will be the ones running around like they just can’t handle the amount of work coming in. Ugh, they are so busy and overloaded and wow this is crazy how busy we are, and look at us how we are just making all of this happen and….I could go on. I hate it. I really can not wait for the show tomorrow. It's gonna be great! Maybe we'll pop some popcorn!!

I can’t wait for this interview tomorrow and to see what this place is like! The shift is 3 nights a week 3-11 and on Saturday from 8-12. Not bad. About 25 hours a week and very little day care! More time with my babe and less stress. Eventually when my kid(s)(plural for the future) are a little older, I can go back to full time and move around in that company. They have growth! They have potential! They have work to do, and I’m ready to do it! They also give incentives to the employees. Imagine that, bonuses for doing good work???!!!!

Keep your fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home