Monday, December 04, 2006

No turning back now...

I QUIT!! I QUIT!! I QUIT!! What a relief it is too. I feel like this huge weight has been lifted off my chest.

I was so friggin nervous and didn't know what to say. I've been playing the scenario over and over in my head and I had some great things to say, but once I did it, I was speechless. I did tell him that I am hoping for no bad feelings and that my decision was not swayed by some of my co-workers work behaviors. It is all about the babe and my choice to have more time with him. Which is 95% of the truth. The other 5% as you all know, had something to do with the co-workers.

I'm still a little concerned of the outcome. You know when you leave a job, the make it sound ten times better for the new person. That ten times that you've been looking for them to do for you for the past 3 years, that wasn't possible until now. All of a sudden. I'm sure the new person won't be answering the phones, like I've wanted not to do since I started and I'm sure the new person will be separated from the wack jobs like I've wanted to be for the last 3 years. I'm not bitter though. I get to stay home!!!! YEAH! and I can't wait to tell Quinn!

3 Comments:

At 2:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and for Quinn!!! He is going to love having his mommy at his beckon call...:) YOu are going to love being home with him Rach....I am so excited for you!
Love,
Sarah

 
At 2:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dI am so happy for you and for Quinn!!! He is going to love having his mommy at his beckon call...:) YOu are going to love being home with him Rach....I am so excited for you!
Love,
Sarah

 
At 9:06 PM , Blogger Charlie Mc said...

congrats to you! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home