Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I’m speechless about the weekend. I don’t even want to talk about how dysfunctional my dad’s side of the family is. I will say they threw a little surprise 30th birthday (Early, not until February 27th) on Sunday that was very nice. I usually only see them once a year, so they got me some birthday gifts now. I will also say that my 14 year old cousin sang all weekend. ALL weekend. Not good singing either. We didn’t want to discourage her, but come on it would maybe have been cute if she was five and didn’t know the words or the tune to what she was singing. She kept singing Hallelujah and really, really high pitched. The next thing was her 12 year old brother crying in hysterics when Jay jokingly threw him over his shoulder and threatened to throw him in the snow. He was being annoying and kept flicking Jay in the ear. So he told him one more time and I’ll throw you in the snow. He tried, but the kid acted like he was going to kill him and freaked out. He sat on the floor in the corner sobbing. Again, he’s 12. I’d hate to see how he acts after getting hit with the dodge ball at school.

Work is almost done. Friday is my last day.

My brother closes on his house today. My 22 year old brother! Good for him. He’s going right from mom’s to his own house. No renting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home