Thursday, December 07, 2006

Oh the guilt

Not from me. I don't feel guilty for leaving. The guilt trips that everyone around me has been laying on me for the last 4 days. "Do you have to go?" "Won't you regret this?" I haven't heard one person say, "If I can make you part time will you stay?" Nope no fighting for me. I wouldn't stay, but at least I would feel like I made some sort of impact.

This weekend is the annual dad's side of the family weekend. I am actually excited to go this year! Maybe it is because they are coming around. This is our 4th Christmas without dad and they've all pretty much adjusted. Plus my aunt and uncle will be in from out of town and I've always had fun with them.

I wandered around Target tonight trying to find the perfect gift exchange gifts. I bought the 80's edition Trival Persuit and some old fashion popcorn popper thing.

I love to just sit back and watch Quinn. Tonight he did the funniest thing. We were eating dinner and his spiderman placemat was upside down. He took his plate and put it to the side. Then he moved his cup. He flipped the placemat over, put the stuff back on and went back to eating. I couldn't believe he actually noticed that.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yOU know what...F*** the people at work giving the guilt trip...who needs em...not you! And it is amazing at the things we overlook and little kids pick up on....it ismoments like that that make all the bad things of the day go away ( at least for me)...the world through the eyes of the child....how awesome!
love,
Sarah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home